1. To add a team member, login at manager.threecolts.com, if you haven't registered through Threecolts yet, you can read more about how to do that here.
2. Once logged in, go to "Users" on the left menu:
3. A new page will open, on that page, click the blue "Invite Users" button:
4. Enter the email address of the person you'd like to add.
> "Organization Admin" means the user/team member will have access to everything in the Organization. This includes the ability to purchase more accounts, manage users, change/view billing details, etc.
> "Regular User" means the user/team member will only have access to the accounts specified and will not have access to anything else associated with the Organization.
Unless you want your team member to have full account access to your account, we'd recommend adding them as a "Regular User" rather than an "Organization Admin".
5. Next, under Applications, select your ScoutIQ Account:
6. Your team member will then receive an email inviting them to be a user of your account. Please note that all costs associated with adding a team member will apply.
If they accept, they'll be prompted to set a password for their account.
Once they've accepted, refresh the page and you'll see their status change to "Active" in your Threecolts Manager:
7. Now, click "Products" in on the left menu to go back:
8. Launch your ScoutIQ account from the Threecolts Product Page by pressing "Launch". Note: You can also find our web portal quickly at scoutiq.threecolts.com:
9. At this point you should see the user you added under "Team" > Pending Activation or by clicking here.
10. Click the light blue icon/ button for that team member and select the tier of account you want them to have. Please note: you will be charged based on the tier of subscription you want them to have. You will also be able to toggle Hidden Mode ON or OFF on this screen.
Hidden Mode allows your team member to only see a Green ACCEPT or a Red REJECT, and none of the profit information. This level of access is ideal if you do not want your team member to analyze purchases.
However, if you want them to be able to make more complex purchasing decisions, you may want to leave this toggled off:
Please sign in to leave a comment.